Please note! The procedure to setup SPI on A2035 / A2200 is the same.
The A2200 supports SSPI (Slave SPI).
- µP (the host) should be the master.
- The Host SPI_CLK (is an output)
- The Host SPI_CS (is an output)
SPI-CS on the A2200 .. Pin 18, input, 1V8 (3V3 tolerant)
SPI-TX on the A2200 .. Pin 3, output, 3V3
SPI-RX on the A2200 .. Pin 4, Input, 1V8 (3V3 tolerant)
SPI-CLK on the A2200 .. Pin 17, Input, 1V8 (3V3 tolerant)
Connect to push-pull output. *This is mandatory.*
- Set to LOW by default
- Toggle to HIGH (for minimum 200ms) and back to LOW
> for first start-up after power on
> to request a fix in SiRFawareTM or PTF mode
> to go into or wake up out of hibernate mode
- Connect it to WAKEUP pin for self-start mode
Documents attached to this article:
GSD4E Host platform interfaces application note (Detailing SSIV's host port interfaces for reference).
2200 user guide